Hampton Roads Oktoberfest 2018
Hunt Club Farms - 2388 London Bridge Rd, Virginia Beach, VA 23456
Join us for the biggest German Beer Festival in Hampton Roads. Local German Style Craft Beer, German food, Music, games and more!
Hosted with THE NOBLEMEN - helping kids. and changing lives!
$60.00 ticket gains you admission to the festival and a glass collectible liter stein with beer pours from every brewery attending!
$45.00 ticket gains you admission to the festival and a plastic tasting mug with beer pours from every brewery attending!
$25.00 gains you admission to the festival and access to our craft soda offerings! (18 & over)
$10.00 gains your kids (2-18 yrs) admission to the festival, bounce houses, and petting zoo, unlimited juice and water, kid specific snacks, and kid contests!'
$100.00 gains your whole family admission with 2 adult tickets (plastic tasting mug) and up to three kids. Enjoy the festival while saving $$$.
Festival VIP Package is the ultimate VIP Oktoberfest experience: 8 Adult Admissions + 8 1L Glass Steins + Personal Table for your group located inside the festival barn with air conditioning! Fully catered food for your whole party by Tessa's Creation located in the festival barn. - $1,000.00 (only 15 available)
Purchase tickets in the Taproom or Online
This years amenities include:
- The opportunitiy to enjoy multiple styles of beers including, of course, a wide variety of German beers.
- Featuring live music by The Deloreans
- Featuring opening ceremony with German music by Dan Smith and special cask tapping
- German Dog Costume parade
- Petting zoo and bounce houses for family friendly kid fun
- Portion of proceeds will be donated to The Noblemen to support local charities
- Eight chefs battling it out for a Golden Ticket to the World Food Competition in Novemeber
- Fabulous views of the Oceana Air Show
- Appearance of the Bürpenfärtzen Brothers
Wasserhund Brewing Company